We created a second-floor addition with 2 dormers (the structural element of a building that protrudes from the plane of a sloping roof surface), that included a new master suite and a huge attic storage space. We also renovated the kitchen and the first-floor bathroom as well.
Employing a high pitch roof design, we were able to vault all the ceilings for an open, airy look. With a family of five living in a very old, outdated and small 3 bedroom ranch home, we performed the following tasks:
- Removed existing roof
- Built second-floor master suite with master closet and bathroom
- Created a vaulted ceiling above the living room, and throughout the home.
- Remodeled the kitchen and the first-floor bathroom.
- Upgraded electric, plumbing heating and AC in the house.
- Installed heating/cooling system especially for the master suite.
Receive a Free In-Home Consultation Today
Fortunately, Mayan pyramid building is on the decline, so we now have time to devote our boundless energy and attention to detail to your next construction project.
Maya Construction Group – your Chicago remodeling company.
Call us at 773-305-5789 to learn how we can make over your home today.